This article describes How to install WordPress on A2 Hosting using the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
How to install WordPress on A2 Hosting using Softaculous 2018
You can have a WordPress site up and running in minutes by using the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To install WordPress using Softaculous, follow these steps:
1. Login to Your cPanel Account & Scroll down, now Go to Software/Services and Now Click Softaculous.
2. In The Softaculous installer page, Find WordPress Option and then Click on it.
3. Now Click Install WORDPRESS and select the domain for installation.
- In the In Directory text box, type the directory where you want to install the application.
- In the Database Name text box, enter the name of the database to create for the application, or leave the default value.
- In the Table Prefix text box, type the database table prefix, or leave the default value.
- In the Site Name & Description text box, type your site name,description.
- In the Admin Username text box, type the administrator username.
- In the Admin Password text box, type the administrator password.
- In the Admin Email text box, type the site administrator e-mail address.
- To limit the number of login attempts, select the Limit Login Attempts check box.
4. Now Check the installation details and settings, and then click Install.
5. When an installation is complete, Softaculous provides information about the application’s configuration.
Source: A2HOSTING[How to install WordPress on A2 Hosting]